Park Cities is a special place with residents having access to a spectrum of valuable resources. There are a variety of ways you can help PCARC serve our community!
There are many ways that you can support PCARC:
- We accept financial or in-kind donations.
- Also, we may be looking for volunteers
- We’re always looking for new members.
- We aim to offer help to others, including National Traffic System (NTS) Services.
Remember–your contributions can be tax favorable.
Click the yellow button below to donate via PayPal to PCARC.
We also accept cash, check, or crypto donations.
Become a Sponsor
Corporate sponsorships will become available as PCARC increases activity and visibility in the community. Sponsorships need not be limited to monetary support. Sponsorships can be awarded for in-kind donations.
- Radio equipment hosting (need not be limited to DFW – think tall/high)
- tower, roof, or building access for antenna installation
- protected space for radio equipment installation
- Exclusive access to a club “shack” for use as a manned radio operating station and private meeting space
- Standing reservations for nonexclusive meeting space without room charge
- Physical storage space
- Internet devices and services
- Cellular devices and services
- Media generation services
- Advertising and publicity services
- Radio Equipment
- Radios (handheld, mobile, base station, scanners, software defined units)
- Retired commercial systems
- High performance feedlines
- Electronics rack systems
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Field equipment
- Trucks and vans for conversion to mobile communication units
- ATVs and side-by-side vehicles
- Tables, tents, canopies, chairs
- Electricity generators
- Battery systems
- Solar power equipment
- Weather stations
Become a Member!
As a member of PCARC, your input will help guide our club’s efforts.
Watch for opportunities to volunteer at special events–sometimes a helping hand is what is needed most! (You need not be a ham to lend your time and talents.)
Accept Our Help
PCARC aims to offer community programs such as:
- Science Technology Engineering Arts and Math (STEAM) learning opportunities
- Neighborhood communication systems/programs for use by non-ham residents when cell and internet services have failed
- Amateur radio license training
If you participate in an organization that does good in the community, let us help with your communication needs!
- Fun runs/walks
- Crowd management
- Special event eyes and ears
During disasters or other emergencies, we can send radiograms to communicate information critical to saving lives or property, or to inquire about the health or welfare of a disaster victim even when cell and internet services are not available.
Congratulatory messages and other low priority radiograms can be sent through NTS to help us practice for more serious situations. This can be a special way to reach out to friends and family.